Women's Astoria West - Grey/Coral
Trail to town in the same sandal? Heck yes with Astoria West. We took our iconic hybrid sandal, and gave it a heel lift and a womens-specific fit. With slip-resistant grip, cushioned support, and quick-dry, recycled plastic webbing.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
FEATURES & CARE
- Recycled PET plastic bungee cord and lace-lock system
- Aquagrip rubber with Aqua Stop zonal siping provides maximum traction on wet surfaces
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Contoured arch for midfoot support
- Slip-on design for easy on and go
- Upper contains recycled PET plastic bottles
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.