Big Agnes System bags with FireLine™ ECO synthetic insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, 100% recycled, super-warm insulation, and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The streamlined silhouette and Flow™ construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
- The Big Agnes System bags offer technical, roomy sleeping spaces for those who aren't willing to sacrifice comfort or packability
- Streamlined silhouette for increased thermal efficiency
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Regular and Long bags fit 20" - 25" wide pads, Wide Long bags fit 25" - 30" wide pads
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Non-hooded design is ideal for summer camping or use as an overbag
Total Weight:1lb 12oz
Fill Type:FireLine™ Eco
Total Fill Weight:10oz
Compressed Bag Size:6.5" x 5.5"
Stuff Sack Size:10L 7.5" x 15"
Max User Height:6'
Recommended Pad Size:20" - 25" x 72"
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Soft, cozy polyester lining
- Quilted construction
- FireLine™ ECO Synthetic Insulation - 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. Features low denier fibers that are tightly woven and provide high loft, compressibility, high weight-to-warmth ratio and durability