Kånken Totepack Mini is a convertible version of Fjällräven’s iconic backpack and can be either a backpack when you bike or a shoulder bag when you board a crowded bus. It has a zippered main compartment and an inside pocket with a padded base for a tablet. With the seat pad you’ll find in the back of the main compartment, you can always take a break, wherever you are. Adjustable shoulder straps.
Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
Features: adaptable with Greenland Wax
• Made from durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
• Top-loaded main compartment with zipper.
• Inside pocket with padded base for a tablet.
• Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
• Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Height: 30 cm
• Width: 25 cm
• Depth: 13 cm
• Volume: 8 l
• Weight: 350 g
• Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water