By Big Agnes
Synthetic-fill traditional mummy bag
Traditional mummy bags are designed to be taken anywhere and provide sleep for the weary by providing a cozy fill and a roomier mummy shape than a traditional bag design. Lightweight enough to stuff in your pack for summer backpacking but comfortable enough for backyard campouts with the kids, these bags are so versatile and comfortable you’ll want to take them on every outing.
- Our traditional synthetic mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value and comfort wherever you go.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Total Weight:2lb 7oz
- Fill Type: FireLine™Pro
- Total Fill Weight:25.5oz
- Compressed Bag Size:7.5" x 8"
- Stuff Sack Size:14L 8" x 17.5"
- Max User Height:6'
- Shoulder Girth:60"
- Hip Girth:54"
- Foot Girth:36"
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Polyester taffeta lining
- Shell fabric is breathable with a water-repellent finish
- Fireline™ Pro Synthetic Insulation is made with multi-denier, short-staple fibers with high loft to efficiently trap heat. Silky fibers provide a soft feel and great compression for packability.