International Women's Day - Featuring, Tiffany Lovage
Tiffany Lovage, an artist and illustrator born and raised in Singapore. A fine art graduate, Lovage enjoys working with her hands in which she believes to be a more intimate approach with her penchant for detailing.
1. Why did you choose those 3 products?
I love being outdoors when I can, soaking in the sun. The chair is handy, and more importantly comfortable for camp chair sessions by the sea. The pack allows me to bring along essentials and my iPad should I get some inspiration. The sandals easily take me from the city to the outdoors in both style and comfort
2. What does International Women's Day mean to you?
A celebration of all people! It is not just a day but a reminder to celebrate us women through the year.
3. What challenges have you stereotypically faced, because of your gender?
More than others- being too muscular "for a woman"
4. What motivates you to continue doing what you are doing?
With illustration, being able to help people communicate visually drives me to keep doing what I’m doing in hope that my medium will speak beyond words.
5. What women-related myths or taboos need to be broken?
That we have to fit into a certain box or to look a certain way.
6. What do you believe can be done to address gender stereotypes?
For people to start living their lives as individuals without gender biasness.
7. Who is the most inspirational woman in your life?
My grandma and mother inspired me to pursue craft.
8. Do you have any empowering message you wish to convey to other women who are reading this interview?
‘A strong woman is the one who can dare to raise her voice for the cause she believes in, and this strength lives in a corner in every women’s heart, it just needs to be searched.’
Power up this Women's Day from 8th to 31st March with 15% off on products exclusively curated for the Everyday Woman out there!
Promotion is available both in stores & online.