Yukon Lt 60+10 Recco
Ultralight trekking backpack with RECCO® reflector: The Tatonka Yukon LT 60+10 RECCO
For gram counters, we have developed the Yukon Lt 60+10 RECCO – the weight-optimized version of our successful trekking classic. Thanks to the innovative, super-light and highly tear-resistant T-DIA Rip material and reduced features, the 60-liter backpack weighs just 2 kilograms.
Carrying system for loads up to 25 kilograms
The proven V2 carrying system offers excellent load transfer to the pelvic area and a top fit. It can be adjusted to your own back length and ensures back-friendly carrying with a pack weight of up to 25 kilograms.
Large front opening and RECCO® emergency reflector
The Tatonka Yukon LT 60+10 RECCO has a separate bottom compartment for your sleeping bag or other lightweight gear. In addition, it has a large front access, which facilitates both packing and access to the equipment. Side pockets and a front pocket are also provided.
The RECCO® emergency reflector integrated into the lid offers you a bit of extra safety on your trips. It allows professional rescue organizations to quickly locate you by helicopter detector in the event of an emergency.
- V2 Carrying System
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Fixation for hiking poles
- Snow guard with drawstring under the lid
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Side compression straps
- Handle on front and back
- Lockable zipper slider
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Removable lid that can be fixed to the shoulder straps with SR buckles and thus used as a front pocket
- Hydration system compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Spacious side pockets
- Gear loops on the front
*Rain Cover for the bag is sold separately
|Measurements:||82 x 34 x 22 cm|
|Volume:||60 l + 10 l|
|Carrying system 1:||V2-System|
|Fabric 1:||T-DIA Rip|
|Fabric 2:||Texamid 1.0|
|Fabric bottom:||420 HD Nylon|