Women's Drift Creek - Plaza Taupe/Ibis Rose
WOMEN'S DRIFT CREEK - PLAZA TAUPE/IBIS ROSE
Summer is the season for dialing things up. More SUP, more laughs with friends, more minutes outside every day. We dialed things up, too. Like the fit, flexibility, and traction of our hybrid sandal. The strappy design forms to your foot for a seamless fit. You don't even need to think about what's on your feet ... just go.
- Paddle-Friendly Flexibility: Low-profile, flexible sole gives you so much ground feel you can even SUP in them.
- 10-Point Fit: Dial in your comfort with our quick cord-cinch system for a just-right fit.
- Whatever to Wherever: High-traction outsole grips in water and is just as comfortable on land
We’ve shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous. It’s addition by subtraction.
We’ve turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
FEATURES & CARE
- Non-marking TPR outsole
- Low-profile design is lightweight and flexible for improved ground contact
- Integrated heel support structure
- Lace-lock bungee system
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odour control
- Contoured arch for midfoot support
- Lateral supports help stabilize the ankle and heel
- Contoured Fit-Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
- Washable, quick-drying polyester webbing upper
- High-traction TPR outsole
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Weight: 10.2 oz / 287.7 g
Our water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.