Tree Kånken Sling Bag
With Tree-Kånken, Fjällräven has explored alternatives to fossil-based raw materials. Made from Pine Weave, a unique fabric produced using more sustainable methods from certified wood raw material from Sweden. The material is waxed, giving it a natural melange effect. The backpack combines the simplicity of Kånken with carefully modified details that give Tree-Kånken its own identity: reflective logo, flat front pocket and a strap for fastening gear underneath.
We have scaled down the classic backpack to create a small shoulder bag. Just like the original, it is made of exceptionally hardwearing Vinyl on fabric and has the characteristic format with pliant straps and practical storage. A little pocket on the back is perfect for your phone and other small items you want to be able to get to fast.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
* Zippered main compartment with inside pocket.
* Zippered quick-access pocket on the back.
* Adjustable shoulder strap and handles at the top.
* Hardwearing and water resistant.
* Name label inside.
* Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
* Height: 20 cm
* Width: 15 cm
* Depth: 8 cm
* Volume: 2,5 l
* Weight: 190 g
* Washing: Do not wash
* Dry cleaning: Do not dry clean
* Bleaching: Do not bleach
* Drying: Do not tumble dry
* Ironing: Do not iron
* Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water