Men's Shanti Arts x atmos
Collaboration model with atmos, a prominent Japanese streetwear and sneaker boutique based in Tokyo, Japan.boutique based in Tokyo, Japan.
Founded by Hidefumi Hommyo in 2000, atmos was formalized several years later, quickly establishing itself in the nascent Japanese streetwear scene with a number of highly coveted collaborations.
A special pack that boldly adopts the original animal pattern that "atmos" is good at, and whose color direction was handled by Mr. MOTOMICHI Q SEKIMURA, a legend in the sneaker world, "TOKYOHEMPCONNECTION*THC". A model that can be worn by parents and children, matching with Shanti & Yogui Arts for adults.
- Light & Easy: Lightweight foam footbed has a subtle texture that lightly massages your feet while supporting your arches.
- Clog Comfort: Feet love the roomy fit and textured footbed.
- Easy On: Slip it on to garden, at the of a hike, or around the campsite
★Color Direction by Motomichi Q Sekimura from《TOKYOHEMPCONNECTION*THC》
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Lightweight injection EVA upper and liner for a seamless fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- EVA inslode with arch for all-day comfort