Harvest Material Adventure ToteSold Out
"REPURPOSED FOR A PURPOSE" Harvest coal that has been up-cycled into new products by effectively utilizing the waste materials remaining in the factory.
FEATURES & CARE
- A large-capacity adventure tote bag that is great for camping and the beach
- Compact storage is possible with the strap with buckle mounted in the pocket by rolling the main unit
- The large inner partition and large and small pockets store small items neatly.
- The inner side pocket has a gusseted design that stabilizes the bottle.
- Recycled PET waterproof ripstop with TPU coating on the bottom ensures waterproof and stain resistance
- Adjustable strap with shoulder pad
- Since surplus materials and waste materials are used, there may be individual differences in materials and colors depending on the shipping time. The color balance will be similar colors.
- Outer Fabric: 50% Nylon / 50% Polyester
- Weight: 455g
Do not leave a wet item in it for a long time as it may cause color transfer. Color may fade or stain due to water, sweat or friction. When cleaning, please wash your hands and avoid using bleach. Please dry in a well-ventilated shade with the opening widened.